The PCX 95 is Sennheiser's first model of headphones with an in-ear neckband design. They deliver detailed, bass-driven sound with amazing depth and extension in an unobtrusive, easy-to-wear package. The single-sided anti-friction cable allows the wearer maximum freedom of mobility, and the included set of ear adapters guarantees a perfect fit.
- Precise, bass-driven sound with enhanced passive noise isolation
- An angled acoustic pipe for improved sound projection
- A single-sided anti-friction cable for convenient handling
- A set of ear adapters (S, M and L) for a personalized fit
- Optimized for MP3, iPod, iPhone and portable media players (iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.)
|1.2 m Cord Length|
|In the Ear Headphone|
|32 ohm Headphone Impedance|
|115 dB/mW Headphone Sensitivity at 1 kHz|
frequently asked questions
Have a query or doubt? Read the frequently asked questions here and get answers to all those and more
Have a query or doubt? Read the FAQ's here and get answers to all those and more
Track your order instantly here.
Just type Order ID
Where's my order?
Quickly find where your order is at every stage