JumboSalama provides you extended peace of mind against product defects and physical damages for up to two years from your date of purchase.
Details of JumboSalama program coverage are listed below:
|Jumbo Salama||Year 1||Year 2|
|Repairs covered under manufacturer warranty.||To be covered by manufacturer as per manufacturer's warranty.
Terms & Conditions.
|Physical Damage ***||Device will be repaired under JumboSalama.||Device will be repaired under JumboSalama.|
|In the event the device is beyond repair, then customer can secure replacement* by paying 10% of the final invoice value** of the product.||In the event the device is beyond repair, then customer can secure replacement* by paying 20% of the final invoice value** of the product.|
* In case of replacement, if same model that was purchased by the customer is unavailable, then customer will be given subsequent model.
** Final Invoice Value is the actual product value less any offers availed during the time of purchase.
*** Accidental damages are only covered under JumboSalama “Physical Damage” Offer and any kind of ‘intentional’ damage to the Unit are not be covered. Coverage for Units reported for accidental physical damages will strictly be subject to evaluation and approval of the authorized service expert, whose findings shall be final and binding on both the parties
VAT will be applicable on the above services.
JumboSalama coverage can be claimed a maximum of 2 times during the validity period of 2 years.
Jumbo Salama Terms & Conditions:
A. Product Replacement Coverage - Any externally visible damage from external cause which impedes functioning. Cosmetic damages are not covered unless it affects the functioning of the device.
B. Accidental Damage Coverage - In case a product is found to be unrepairable or unfeasible to repair, JumboSalama covers the cost of replacing the product with the same or similar product of equivalent value.
C. Liquid Damage Coverage - Accidental ingress of liquid/water inside device which impedes regular functioning
What is covered under JumboSalama?
• JumboSalama covers the labour, parts and associated service cost, necessary to repair the product subject to the exclusions listed below.
• Product Replacement Coverage are only applicable if there are any externally visible damages from external cause which impedes functioning or due to an accidental ingress of liquid/water inside device which impedes regular functioning.
• Cosmetic damages are not covered unless it affects the functioning of the device.
• In case repair of the product not feasible JumboSalama covers the cost of replacement of the product by replacing with the same product or similar product of equivalent value or through Gift Vouchers of the retailer of the same value upon customer paying 10% of original invoice value during the 1st year and 20% of the invoice value during the 2nd year.
• JumboSalama coverage can be claimed a maximum of 2 times during the validity period of 2 years but replacement of product under JumboSalama will be done only once during the said validity period
• JumboSalama coverage will be valid within UAE only.
What is not covered under JumboSalama?
• No liability is accepted towards losses which are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
• Loss or damage caused by wear and tear or normal deterioration.
• Any defect that is not initially covered by the manufacturer or supplier warranty, except those covered under damage protection clause.
• Routine checks and maintenance are not covered.
• Any defect caused as a result of improper usage, negligence, transit/transportation damage and willful misuse.
• Loss or damage caused by extraneous perils such as ?re, explosion, ?ood, earthquake or other natural calamities.
• Reception or transmission problems resulting from external causes/perils.
• Video/audio head, plugs, batteries, control knobs, connecting cords, remote control, cartridges, cabinets, smart cards, dust bags, air/water ?lters, fuses, light bulbs, ?uorescent tubes, related starters, attachments, cables, light covers or rain covers and other consumables as applicable.
• Data Loss/hardware corruption arising due to computer virus infection.
• Modi?cation/alteration of any sort made to the product.
• When the serial/model number of the set has been tampered with or removed or not available.
• Any defect cause by usage of wrong power supply & voltage, cleaning, corrosion, rust or stains or any problem with supply of electricity, gas or water.
• Should necessary spare parts for repair be subject to import restrictions of a country resulting in delay in repairs, there will be no liability on Jumbo arising out of such delay.
• Claims arising from the failure to follow manufacturer’s instructions.
• Cosmetic damage including but not limited to damage to paintwork or dents or scratches.
• Costs due to rust, corrosion.
• Unauthorized repairs performed by third parties.
• Loss or damage to recording media, software or data, software defects or software generated problems.
• Any loss or damage to a person or property, direct, consequential or incidental damages arising from the use of or inability to use the product.
• Accessories are not covered under the JumboSalama plan.
• Theft of the device are not covered.
Jumbo Guaranteed Future Buy Back for iPhone
1. Terms & Conditions
The Customer opting the Guaranteed Future Buy Back Offer for iPhone (“Offer”) shall be subject to the following Terms & Conditions.
2. Opting for Buy Back Offer
The cost to opt the Offer shall be AED 149/- (including VAT).
3. Offer Price
Jumbo shall pay the Guaranteed Price slated below provided the customer returns the Product in Flawless Grade A condition. In the event, the
product is not in Flawless Grade A condition, the Offer shall not be valid. Jumbo’s Decision in this regard will be final.
Definition of Grade A (flawless):
Carrier & iCloud unlock: Works with Du or Etisalat SIM (If not: reject) & No-Account lock.
Screen: 0 to 3 minor scratches.
Body: 0 to 3 minor scratches.
Front / Back Camera: Working
Face ID / Touchscreen: Working
The Offer shall be valid on iPhone 14 devices bought from Jumbo Electronics Co. Ltd. LLC between 20th February 2023 and 31st July 2023.
|Model||RRP without VAT||RRP with VAT||Buyback Value till Feb 28th 2024|
The Offer shall be eligible only for purchase of new Apple flagship product or any other devices from Jumbo Electronics Co. Ltd. LLC on or prior to 28th February 2024.
No cash refund allowed.
7. Prior check before handling the device
Prior handing over the device to Jumbo, Customer should ensure to delete all his Data and de-activate ApplePay, Payment wallet services etc. and Jumbo shall not be held responsible for any loss to customer in the event of failure by Customer to do so.